Intuit developed the all-in-one QuickBooks Tool hub for QuickBooks pro, premier, and enterprise desktop users to provide quick solutions to issues or errors that occur while using QuickBooks Desktop.
Occasionally, while running QuickBooks desktop on a Windows operating system, you may encounter errors while opening your company file or using the multi-user mode feature to share your company files over the network with other colleagues in your office, in which case the tool hub comes in handy to quickly help you resolve these issues, eliminating any operational delays.
Resolve Errors with QuickBools Tool hub
- QuickBooks Error H202
- QB Error 6123
- Issues and Errors regarding installations
- Network firewall connectivity issues.
- Errors related to company data files
- PDF and printing problems
- System crash
How to install and use the QuickBooks Tool Hub?
- Download QuickBooks Tools Hub.
- Save the file in a folder on your computer, where you can find it afterwards.
- The file should be named exe . Open the file by double-clicking on it.
- Now follow all the given on-screen steps to complete the installation.
- Read the Terms and Conditions thoroughly and continue if you should agree.
- If the installation is finished, go ahead and open the Tools Hub with a double-click on the icon on the Desktop of your computer.
- Close QuickBooks before accessing the tools hub features to diagnose technical issues.!
QuickBooks Tools hub Features
For example once the QuickBooks tools hub is open in front of you on the left side you will see several options to help you troubleshoot with the error or issue you might be facing,
some features will require you to download an additional app like the File doctor if the issue is related to your QuickBooks company file.
- Company File Issues is going to assist you with error messages from the 6000-series and blank or missing lists. Selecting this will open the QuickBooks File Doctor
- Select the tab Program Problems if your have any problems with opening the program, Error 6123, any performance issues or generally QuickBooks crashing or not working.
- For troubleshooting problems around installing, uninstalling or reinstalling QuickBooks Desktop, choose the Installation Issues
- Choose the Network Issues to fix network issues or multi-user access issue such as H202 6000, 6000 77 Error. In this case you will need to run the tools hub on your server computer if multi-user access of a data file is the issue that you are facing.
- If you forgot your password, use the steps provided under the Password Reset tab or go straight to our blog post and follow our Step by Step guide for the Password Reset Tool.
If you haven’t used a specific tool from the Tools Hub before, it should download automatically. Since this can take a couple of minutes, please do not close the Tools Hub. Otherwise the download will fail.
We hope you were able to download the QuickBooks Tools Hub successfully to solve your QuickBooks issues, Should your problem still persist, even after using the correct tools, do not risk data damage or loss that would cause operational delays for your business. Contact a professional QuickBooks Expert for reliable help.